Construction Information Session Thursday 22nd March, 2018 at 1.00pm-4:00pm
If you are claiming any type of benefit/allowance you will be required to provide a document which shows your proof of benefit claim, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me :
The construction PET course will start in 9th April for 7 days you will be expected to attend each day. No absence will be permitted during training hours as this may result in you not passing the course and not been eligible for the CSCS test and card which is fully funded.
Please ensure you arrive at reception at least 10 minutes before the training start time
Please bring the following documentation:
• Passport or UK Birth certificate if you do not hold a passport (ID Cards not permitted unless you have proof of document which shows you have applied for a Passport)
• Proof of National Insurance Number (e.g. pay slip, N.I. letter/card)
• Proof of Address (e.g. bank statement, utility bill, driving license)
• A copy of your CV (you can either email before the induction or provide on the day of induction)
Client who are receipt of the following are eligible:
• JSA – Job Seekers allowance
• ESA (work related)
• Income Support
• Working Tax Benefit
• Child Tax Credit
• Housing Benefit
• Council Tax Benefit
• ESA (income based)
• Pension Credit
• Universal Credit
• Any other.
CSCS ID Requirements:
• ID CSCS.pdf – shows a list of acceptable Primary & Secondary ID – Candidates must provide one form of Primary ID containing a photograph and signature.
• If they do not have the required form of Primary ID they may present two forms of Secondary ID.
• This must be one ID from List A and one ID from List B (two from List A or two from List B is not acceptable)
• Candidates who are not able to provide the correct ID on arrival at the test centre will be turned away and will lose their test.
Please inform the Job Centre Plus work coaches if the course dates clash with any signing dates
Travel will not be reimbursed. Lunch is not provided.
You will be in an office environment so professional dress is required.
How to find us:
We are based opposite McDonalds on the Bath Road (see attached map)
Travelling by bus:
The following buses go to the Bolton’s Lane stop outside our building; 81, 105, 111, 140, 222, 285,
423, 555, N9.
Travelling by Underground:
Travel on the Piccadilly Line to Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 & 3 station then walk to Heathrow Bus
station and take any of the following busses to Bolton’s Lane stop; 105, 111, 140, 555.
More information regarding traveling to Heathrow can be found by visiting:
Travelling by car:
If you are driving Heathrow Academy has a Pay & Display car park on site. We cannot guarantee spaces will be available as the car park is in constant use.
Please note the satnav postcode is TW6 2AP.