- This event has passed.
Live Training: Facebook Ads 101 – Guildford
18 March 2019 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm GMT
Learn. Connect. Network. Achieve.
Over 2 billion people use Facebook every month. Facebook’s user base continues to increase, despite growing competition, with more updates to further its capabilities and attract a wider audience. This is an incredible opportunity to learn how to optimise Facebooks Ads for your business; a KEY element that can be utilised for competitive edge and strategic positioning in the current digital environment.
This 1-day live training programme is designed for companies looking to further accelerate their Facebook advertising strategy and optimise their usage on other platforms like Google and LinkedIn.
During this highly interactive workshop you will gain insight on how to evolve your campaign using the dashboard analytics available. Furthermore, you will learn what you can do to optimise your campaign for the long-term sustainable success.
During this practical training programme, you will evolve your Facebook advertising strategy through:
- Uncovering the marketing mindset and defining your target market
- Discovering the power of Facebook Ads and the online tools available to optimise your campaigns
- Defining the components of what makes a successful Facebook Ads campaign, looking in to real-life case studies
- Enhancing your campaigns through supporting systems such as CRM, Email & SMS
- Understanding the impact of mobile marketing
- Maximising your campaigns’ impact on your target audience and the opportunity to receive constructive feedback for future development
To register and find out more, click here