- This event has passed.
Real Networking – Egham
5 February @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
At Real Networking we believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face. Together we can achieve more. We meet regularly for business networking without the overhead of expensive memberships. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to developing and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- A venue with space for you to display and sell your products on the day (Show & Sell ticket must be booked).
- Our private Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings and promote your business (please read Ts&Cs before placing promotional posts).
- A child friendly group, so don’t let a lack of childcare stop you from getting out to network and promote your business.
Please do invite a friend along so we can grow together, we offer a discounted ticket for anyone bringing a first time guest.
You can come before the meeting and have a breakfast meeting or stay afterwards for a lunch meeting – please CLICK here to reserve a table.
GUEST SPEAKER TOPIC: “How to make your website work for you”
We are so excited to have Deborah Boyle from Receptor-Your Web Doctors coming to talk us about how we can get the most out of our websites and the Dos and Don’ts when we want to increase awareness at our website.
Do you feel like your website has sunk without a trace? Does it feel like a bit of a waste of time or maybe you’ve never got any business from it? Maybe you need to think about why you have a website in the first place and is it for the right reasons? We will also work through how to get your site more visible, for free and with minimal effort.
Real Networking Egham is hosted by Mette Theilmann and Linda Hopkins
Mette is an experienced and highly qualified life coach and the founder of Parenting Success Coaching who specialise in providing parenting support.
Linda is a business development professional and a business partner for the Utility Warehouse Discount Club. She helps people reduce and streamline their bills and save money on essential spending. She also shows people how they can create an extra income in their spare time.
For more information or if you would like to join our meetings as a guest speaker please contact us:
Linda Hopkins – 07971 320407 email@example.com
Mette Theilmann – 07756 918126 firstname.lastname@example.org
The price ranges from £11.37 – £16.76