TRAINING WORKSHOP – Social Media Marketing
30 April @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
This event is one in a series of training sessions, hosted by Surrey Chambers of Commerce and delivered by Branduin. The workshops will be running monthly, and provide great opportunities for you to sign up and get the very best tips in relation to the particular topics that each workshop will focus on.
Kicking things off is Social Media Marketing.
Social Media is a key tool for marketing your business. This workshop will look at:
– How does social media fit into your marketing mix?
– Who are you targeting with social media?
– What are you going to say to them?
– What are the right social media channels for your business?
– What you need to do on social media
– What not to do on social media
This workshop, facilitated by Nigel Davey, will provide the foundations for you to successfully use social media within your marketing mix.