US Uncovered: Your Route Map for Breaking Big Workshop – London
28 March @ 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
The US has the largest, most competitive and technologically advanced economy in the world, with great opportunities for British businesses.
The US can be a complex market and requires research and planning before taking your first step.
This US Uncovered event will provide essential knowledge giving your business the best chance to succeed in this large diverse market.
We will take you through the 12 essential steps to successfully enter the US market.
- Market Research
- Location Evaluation & Selection
- Creating a US Legal Entity
- Taxes and Tax Planning for US Entity
- Visa & Immigration Support
- Banking Support
- Recruiting Your US Employees
- Co-Employer Relationship
- Setting Up Your Accounting
- T & Infrastructure and Support
- US Marketing & Branding
- Understand the culture
Why you should attend:
- Identify export opportunities in the market
- Tips to help to build your market entry strategy
- Save your time & money by getting expert advice in one day
Strategic positioning and well informed expansion strategies applied in global markets are key to unlocking competitive advantage in 2019 and beyond!
To register and find out more, click here