Real Networking is a supportive group of self-employed people. We meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh.
At Real Networking we believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face. Together we can achieve more. We meet regularly for business networking without the overhead of expensive memberships. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to developing and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- A venue with space for you to display and sell your products on the day (Show & Sell ticket must be booked).
- Our private Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings and promote your business (please read Ts&Cs before placing promotional posts).
- A child friendly group, so don’t let a lack of childcare stop you from getting out to network and promote your business.
Please do invite a friend along so we can grow together, we offer a discounted ticket for anyone bringing a first time guest.
You can come before the meeting and have a breakfast meeting or stay afterwards for a lunch meeting – please CLICK here to reserve a table.
GUEST SPEAKER: We have our amazing Julia Elgar from Just Ask Julia coming to talk to us about “Email newsletters and how to avoid creating a bad one”.
Julia from Just Ask Julia helps micro-business owners who are struggling with online marketing. With calm, jargon-free training and support she helps you understand how you can use online marketing to help your business grow.
Real Networking Egham is hosted by Mette Theilmann and Linda Hopkins
Mette is an experienced and highly qualified life coach and the founder of Parenting Success Coaching who specialise in providing parenting support.
Linda is a business development professional and a business partner for the Utility Warehouse Discount Club. She helps people reduce and streamline their bills and save money on essential spending. She also shows people how they can create an extra income in their spare time.
For more information or if you would like to join our meetings as a guest speaker please contact us:
Linda Hopkins – 07971 320407 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mette Theilmann – 07756 918126 email@example.com
The prices range from £11.25 – £16.58